Schedule your Appointment online or by phone
Pick the TV package that’s right for you, configure your equipment, and then schedule an installation appointment with an agent or online.
Preparing for Installation
Dish Installation Checklist:
- Property Management Approval.
You may need to complete the landlord permission form and provide it to the installation technician, if you live in an apartment or are part of a homeowners' association. Your landlord or property management cannot prevent you from having DISH satellite TV but this form will ensure we adhere to the required regulations during the installation process.
- Room Selection.
Choose the rooms where your DISH receivers will go. If you can, move the TV away from the wall and clear the path to wall outlets, etc.
- Credit Card holder used to qualify must be present.
Make sure that the credit card holder who completed the DISH subscription is present at home during the schedule installation time.
- Secure Pets.
Please secure any pets to avoid contact with the technician
- Parking Requirements.
Please keep in mind that the technician will need access to parking in order to begin installation.
- Clear Roof Access.
Make sure your roof or balcony has easy access for the technician.
Installation with DISH is easy and hassle free! Check out how our typical Installation day looks like:
- The day before your appointment, we will contact you via phone, email or text message to remind you of your appointment
- When you schedule your installation, we provide you with a 4-hour window upfront. On the morning of your appointment, we will give you an estimated 75-minute window for your technician to arrive
- An hour before the estimated arrival window, the name and picture of your technician will appear on your Account, so that you know who to expect before they ring the doorbell
- You can also use the MyTech, feature, to see your tech’s estimated time of arrival and track your technician’s location on our interactive map
- Once the installation technician arrives, the installation takes about 2 to 4 hours. Our technician will walk you through everything before starting
- Ensure that the credit card holder who completed the DISH subscription is present at the time of the installation
- Please secure any pets to avoid contact with the technician
What’s included in DISH’s Free Standard Installation?
Our Standard Professional Installation is FREE for a limited time. That’s a savings of $199!
DISH Standard Professional Installation includes:
- A site survey to provide recommendations for where to best place the satellite DISH
- Assembly and mounting of satellite dish
- Installing DISH receivers (Hopper, Joey, etc.) at each television that is included in your service
- Programming DISH remotes to work with your TV and DISH Receiver
- Downloading & updating Hopper and/or DISH receiver software
- Answers to all of your questions
- Prompt, courteous service
Smart Home Services
DISH’s trained technicians can do a lot more than install a satellite dish and hook up a DVR for you. They’re also experts at mounting TVs on the wall, setting up wireless networks and connecting devices, installing surround sound systems and home theaters, or even fixing your broken cell phone screen*.
Let us help you out. We’ll do the heavy lifting—literally—and get your TV, sound system, and Internet going before you know it.
*Additional fees apply
Start Your TV Experience.
We'd be happy to help you find the best deal on your ideal TV package. Simply talk to one of our helpful agents now.